Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Let's Walk in the Light!!

But if we walk in the light as He is in the light we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 Jn 1:7
When I was a teenager I loved nothing better than sleeping outside in the Summer. I would love to watch the sky as morning came closer. One by one the stars disappeared from the sky and the black night sky lightened to grey and then blue. Just before the sun peeked up from the hills there was still just one star left shining. Worship and walking with God is like this. When His light shines in the night sky of our lives and all we know fades into the brightness of His presence.Then there is just one star left and that is Jesus..the bright morning star. Let's just ask ourselves this morning. Is my love for Jesus burning brighter in my life today? Then God will tenderly draw us together into His presence and clean our hearts by the precious blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment