Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Faithful!

As we traveled through parts of India and Nepal this one simple song was the one most loved. Sitting on the floor and singing with brothers in the refugee camp or in small village churches this song was loved. I had picked this because with the limited English of some of the churches I wanted a song that had a simple message. If they could only sing the word "faithful" then all the rest would flow. I remember at the top of a small mountain singing in a little church I had been afraid to visit (You needed to see the road!). They were so thrilled we had come and I was humbled as they sang with all their hearts. How foolish I felt for doubting and fearing! God is faithful! God has been faithful and never changes. Ask God to put a new song in your heart today, then wait on Him. He is faithful to perform His word!
One of God's little ones

No comments:

Post a Comment